The Dakota UTDCR-2500 is a multi-use long range detection kit that is perfect for announcing visitors or detecting intruders around large properties.
The compact, wireless transmitter has multiple methods of activation, including as a door bell, magnetic door/window contact, or even as a personal panic button. When activated the unit sends a signal to the mains powered receiver up to half a mile away.
This kit is perfect for entrance and access points at both residential and commercial properties alike, with the receiver able to monitor up to 4 zones at once.
All Dakota 2500 Series products are inter-compatible, meaning you can build a bespoke system to suit your needs and maximise the security of your property.
- Long-range multi-activation kit
- Coverage of up to Half a Mile
- Transmitter activated as a door bell/magnetic contact/panic button
- Monitor up to 4 zones per receiver
- Ideal for large properties or rural environments
- Compatible with all other Dakota 2500 Series products