Secured By Design Police Preferred Specification!
Voted Auto Express Best Buy 2018 & Best Buy in 2019 Mini Test!
Shortlisted for In Car Product of the Year at the 2018 & 2019 First Car Awards!
As seen on BBC One's Rip Off Britain, BBC News, Auto Express and many more... The UK's no.1!
The Defender Signal Blocker is a high quality, dual-purpose vehicle fob and mobile phone storage pouch that is lined with specialist RPF™ material.
Since launching in April 2017, the Defender Signal Blocker has become the best-selling 'faraday bag' available, winning awards for it's exceptional quality and performance, as well as achieving the coveted Secured By Design Police Preferred Specification.
The dual purpose nature of the Signal Blocker sees it combat two of the biggest security and safety issues of the day: relay attacks on vehicle fobs and distracted driving caused by mobile phone use.
When sealed inside the pouch, proximity fobs are fully protected from tech-savvy car thieves, ensuring your vehicle cannot be stolen in this manner.
Similarly, a sealed mobile phone cannot receive any calls or notifications, leaving a driver free to focus on road, free of distractions. Once removed, all missed alerts pull through to the phone within 5 seconds.
Beware of imitations! The Defender Signal Blocker is the only blocking pouch to feature industry-leading RPF™ material.
- Dual-purpose signal blocking 'faraday' pouch
- Made from unique RPF™ material
- Secured By Design Police Preferred Specification
- High quality, double stitched design
- Protects proximity fobs from relay attacks
- Blocks all phone signals and notifications to discourage distracted driving
- Also blocks RFID, GPS, NFC, EMF
- Large enough for all modern smartphones OR multiple fobs
- Contains educational card insert
- Available in Black, Grey or Red
Also available in a Mini version.
Watch the VIDEO below!
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Brilliant as stated on the website- adds to a feeling of security in theses uncertain times
Just ideal for pocket and also indoors