The Dual Certified Keyguard XL is a high security key safe that meets Police Preferred Specification for both external and internal use.
The XL is the first and only key safe on the market to be successfully attack-tested to both LPS 1175 Issue 7 and Sold Secure Bronze.
This Dual Certification means the safe is as secure as a domestic front door and has been subjected to a three-minute attack test against power tools.
The hi-vis, anti-fingerprint keypad is easy to view and use, with over 4,000 possible combinations from the 12 push buttons.
The weatherproof rubber cover features a handy drilling template, with ready-made guide holes allowing marking up without holding the heavy safe.
Perfect for allowing access to properties for carers, relatives, cleaners, renters and guests.
- LPS 1175 Issue 7 & Sold Secure Bronze
- Police Preferred Specification
- Attack tested against power tools
- Up to 4,000 combinations
- Internal hook to maximise usable space
- Holds up to 6 regular house keys
- Controlled, convenient access
- No requirement for certified installers
- Rubber cover with drilling template
|External Dimensions||160 x 95 x 56 mm|
|Internal Dimensions||70 x 50 x 20 mm|
Police Preferred Specification
LPS 1175 Issue 7
Sold Secure Bronze