The Keyguard XL is a high security key safe that meets Police Preferred Specification for both external and internal use.
The XL was the first key safe on the market to be successfully attack-tested to LPS 1175 Issue 8 - the highest standard attack test available.
This certification means the safe is one of the most secure on the market, with a three-minute attack test against category A tools.
The hi-vis, anti-fingerprint keypad is easy to view and use, with over 4,000 possible combinations from the 12 push buttons.
The weatherproof rubber cover features a handy drilling template, with ready-made guide holes allowing marking up without holding the heavy safe.
Perfect for allowing access to properties for carers, relatives, cleaners, renters and guests.
- LPS 1175 Issue 8
- Police Preferred Specification
- Three-minute attack test
- Up to 4,000 combinations
- Suitable for rendered walls with a variety of fixings
- Internal hook to maximise usable space
- Holds up to 6 regular house keys
- Controlled, convenient access
- No requirement for certified installers
- Rubber cover with drilling template
|External Dimensions||160 x 95 x 56 mm|
|Internal Dimensions||70 x 50 x 20 mm|
Police Preferred Specification