Often referred to as the 'runner's alarm', the Defender Wrist Alarm is always close at hand, with the adjustable 290mm wrist strap providing a one size fits all solution.
The alarm function is easily activated pressing the large button on the top of the unit, releasing an ear-piercing 132dBs alarm. A silencing button is also locate under the face.
As well as providing portable, convenient protection to joggers, cyclists and walkers, the Defender Wrist Alarm is also ideal for the elderly or visually impaired, with the alarm always being located on their person in case of emergency.
- Push button activated wrist alarm
- 290mm adjustable strap - one size fits all
- Powerful 132dBs siren
- Deters attackers and attracts attention
- Ideal for runners, cyclists and joggers
- Also useful for the elderly or visually impaired
- Attractive Black and Silver design
- Independent silencing button
- Made from tough ABS plastic
|Batteries||2 x LR44 (included)|